Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Exeter fire lieutenant placed on paid leave following DWI arrest
Norman “Ward” Byrne, 45, of Brentwood, is charged with driving while intoxicated and will likely face an additional charge of conduct after an accident, according to police Capt. William Shupe.
While responding to the call, police received a second call reporting that a parked vehicle was struck on Water Street near Stillwell’s Riverwalk Ice Cream in downtown Exeter.
Shupe said police found the vehicle at an Exeter residence.
The vehicle that was hit downtown sustained minimal damage, Shupe said.
Byrne was released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned Monday in the 10th Circuit Court in Brentwood.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
- Veterans applaud news of VA opening clinics in Berlin, Colebrook - 0
- Rising star in auto racing helps kick off season in Loudon - 0
- Groton Wind farm operator agrees to meet state demands - 0
- Union Leader's Cline on TV on Sunday - 0
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Manchester woman arrested twice in two days
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917