Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Seabrook mother indicted on attempted murder charges
Wright was also indicted on two counts attempted first-degree assault for feeding bleach to her 7-year-old daughter and 6-year-old son on June 18. Wright allegedly told the children they were taking medicine.
She remains at the Rockingham County jail and will be scheduled for arraignment later this month in superior court to enter a formal plea on the new charges.
“I don’t want to live. I really love my kids, but I wanted to save them from everyone else,” Wright allegedly told a police officer.
Last month, a judge altered Wright’s bail after conferring with the prosecution and the defense last month, but the results of that meeting remain unknown.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 7
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917