NHIAA Football: Merrimack rallies, stuns Memorial
Memorial led 47-27 in the third quarter, but Merrimack scored the game's final four touchdowns. Merrimack didn't have the lead until Jeff Genet capped the scoring on a 24-yard run with 6:48 to play.
Deane hooked up with Deon Ball for a 74-yard touchdown pass, connected with Isaac Velez for a 75-yard TD pass, found Peter Abood for a 53-yard TD pass and tossed a 26-yard scoring pass to Harmel Nkongolo. Memorial's rushing TDs came from Mohamed Elhassan (23 yards), Peter Abood (10 yards) and Daquan Henclewood (60 yards).
Memorial, which beat Salem 20-7 last weekend, dropped to 1-1
Memorial led 7-6 after one quarter, 34-20 at halftime and 47-41 after three quarters.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man charged with driving 115 mph on I-93 - 0
- Charges upgraded against man who killed 2 in I-89 crash - 1
- Tilton police search for store robber - 0
- Busy Executive Council confirms judges, PUC commissioner, approves renewable energy grants - 1
- State declares "Air Quality Action Day" in Monadnock region - 0
- Hannaford opening in vacant Stop & Shop building in Exeter - 0
- Charlestown family hospitalized after fire - 0
- No bail for Keene McLeod murder case - 0
- Police identify victim of fatal Milford crash as Merrimack man - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Drug addicts driving spike in robberies
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan