NHIAA Football: Merrimack rallies, stuns Memorial
Memorial led 47-27 in the third quarter, but Merrimack scored the game's final four touchdowns. Merrimack didn't have the lead until Jeff Genet capped the scoring on a 24-yard run with 6:48 to play.
Deane hooked up with Deon Ball for a 74-yard touchdown pass, connected with Isaac Velez for a 75-yard TD pass, found Peter Abood for a 53-yard TD pass and tossed a 26-yard scoring pass to Harmel Nkongolo. Memorial's rushing TDs came from Mohamed Elhassan (23 yards), Peter Abood (10 yards) and Daquan Henclewood (60 yards).
Memorial, which beat Salem 20-7 last weekend, dropped to 1-1
Memorial led 7-6 after one quarter, 34-20 at halftime and 47-41 after three quarters.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released