NHIAA Football: Merrimack rallies, stuns Memorial
Memorial led 47-27 in the third quarter, but Merrimack scored the game's final four touchdowns. Merrimack didn't have the lead until Jeff Genet capped the scoring on a 24-yard run with 6:48 to play.
Deane hooked up with Deon Ball for a 74-yard touchdown pass, connected with Isaac Velez for a 75-yard TD pass, found Peter Abood for a 53-yard TD pass and tossed a 26-yard scoring pass to Harmel Nkongolo. Memorial's rushing TDs came from Mohamed Elhassan (23 yards), Peter Abood (10 yards) and Daquan Henclewood (60 yards).
Memorial, which beat Salem 20-7 last weekend, dropped to 1-1
Memorial led 7-6 after one quarter, 34-20 at halftime and 47-41 after three quarters.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 1
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 4
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
Push to block casino in NH ramping up