Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Police look into whether woman arrested for shoplifting allegedly hit NH malls
According to a press release from Peabody police, Jennifer Santos, 27, of 57 Cedar St., Lawrence, was arrested at her home Friday afternoon and charged with six counts of larceny and three counts of trespassing in connection with thefts from Sephora and Victoria’s Secret stores at the North Shore Mall.
The arrest came after a four-month investigation by local, county and federal authorities, working with mall and store security. Police said the investigation is ongoing and includes other shopping malls in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Santos will be arraigned in Peabody District Court Monday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424