Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Gilmanton police: Man had two kids in car during chase
Sgt. Matt Currier said Sean Mulcahy, 41, of 15 Spaulding Road was arrested Saturday after refusing to stop for police sirens and blue lights and nearly hitting Currier’s cruiser. The pursuit, which unfolded over more than three hours, focused on an approximately two-mile section of town near the Rainbo Club housing development.
Currier said police had been alerted by a caller from Alton just after 1 p.m. to a possible drunk driver in a 2003 Mercury Sable in the area. A car matching that description passed by on Places Mill Road, continuing onto Crystal Lake Road. Currier said he recognized the driver as Mulcahy, who is “known to (local police) extensively” because of his driving record.
Finally, police spotted Mulcahy in another car as it drove along near the Rainbo Club housing development on Crystal Lake Road about 4:30 p.m.
Mulcahy, who does not have a valid license because of past driving convictions, had alcohol on his breath when he was arrested, Currier said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Retail sales up but stocks drop - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424