Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Peterborough man charged with Durham arsons in February
Potter allegedly started fires to occupied structures at 15 Main St. at 1:06 a.m., 19 Main St. at 2:30 a.m., 20 Main St. at 2:48 a.m. and 4 Smith Park Lane at 3:30 a.m. He also allegedly damaged a 2003 Nissan Maxima and a 1999 Volkswagon Golf, which were both at 4 Smith Park Lane, according to police.
Additionally, police say Potter "purposely deleted six photos from his cellular phone so as to impair their availability in an arson investigation."
Investigators from Durham police were assisted by members of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the N.H. State Fire Marshal's Office, the Strafford County Attorney's Office, the N.H. State Police Crime Lab, the UNH Police Department and the Durham Fire Department.
After Potter's arrest, bail was set at $100,000 cash. Potter, who is being held at Strafford County Jail in Dover, is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Dover District Division, Tuesday at 10:45 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 18
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 40
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917