Hollis Old Home Days this weekend
HOLLIS — Thousands of spectators are expected in Hollis this weekend for the annual Old Home Days.
This year’s events will take place Friday, Sept. 20 and Saturday, Sept. 21.
Operated by volunteers, Hollis Old Home Days are sponsored by The Nature of Things Academy, Atlas Pyrovision Productions, Hollis Brookline Rotary Club, DreamFarm Cafe Radio, RE/MAX Properties, Hollis Construction and Brookdale Fruit Farm.Highlights of the fun-filled weekend include a fireworks show, parade, amusement rides, a silent auction, a teen dance, midway and field day games, hot air balloon rides, live music from the Hollis Town Band, a chicken barbecue and an apple pie contest.Most of the action will take place at Nichols Town Field.
A complete list of events and times is posted on the Hollis Old Home Days Facebook page.
Further information is available at www.hollisoldhomedays.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.