Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City teens arrested for stealing wire from McIntyre Ski Area
Xavier Cintron, 18, of 24 Hamblet St., could enter no plea in Circuit Court to felony charges of theft by unauthorized taking, criminal mischief and falsifying physical evidence, so a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 1.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier sought $25,000 cash/surety bail for Cintron, who is under the umbrella of a six-month sentence, suspended for two years of good behavior, on a June drug possession conviction.
Debonis could enter no plea to a felony charge of criminal liability to theft by unauthorized taking, in connection with the ski area theft of wire valued at about $1,500.
A probable cause hearing on the criminal liability charge was set for Oct. 1.
William Fortin, 25, of 58 Orchard Hill Road, Weare, was arrested Monday evening in the parking lot of Rite Aid, 1631 Elm St., after street crime unit officers approached Fortin’s vehicle and saw what they said was an illegal drug transaction in progress.
A bail revocation hearing is scheduled today in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Kimberly Berlinguette, 25, of 17 West St., who was arraigned Tuesday on two stalking charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 23
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917