Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City teens arrested for stealing wire from McIntyre Ski Area
Xavier Cintron, 18, of 24 Hamblet St., could enter no plea in Circuit Court to felony charges of theft by unauthorized taking, criminal mischief and falsifying physical evidence, so a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 1.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier sought $25,000 cash/surety bail for Cintron, who is under the umbrella of a six-month sentence, suspended for two years of good behavior, on a June drug possession conviction.
Debonis could enter no plea to a felony charge of criminal liability to theft by unauthorized taking, in connection with the ski area theft of wire valued at about $1,500.
A probable cause hearing on the criminal liability charge was set for Oct. 1.
William Fortin, 25, of 58 Orchard Hill Road, Weare, was arrested Monday evening in the parking lot of Rite Aid, 1631 Elm St., after street crime unit officers approached Fortin’s vehicle and saw what they said was an illegal drug transaction in progress.
A bail revocation hearing is scheduled today in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Kimberly Berlinguette, 25, of 17 West St., who was arraigned Tuesday on two stalking charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917