Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City teens arrested for stealing wire from McIntyre Ski Area
Xavier Cintron, 18, of 24 Hamblet St., could enter no plea in Circuit Court to felony charges of theft by unauthorized taking, criminal mischief and falsifying physical evidence, so a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 1.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier sought $25,000 cash/surety bail for Cintron, who is under the umbrella of a six-month sentence, suspended for two years of good behavior, on a June drug possession conviction.
Debonis could enter no plea to a felony charge of criminal liability to theft by unauthorized taking, in connection with the ski area theft of wire valued at about $1,500.
A probable cause hearing on the criminal liability charge was set for Oct. 1.
William Fortin, 25, of 58 Orchard Hill Road, Weare, was arrested Monday evening in the parking lot of Rite Aid, 1631 Elm St., after street crime unit officers approached Fortin’s vehicle and saw what they said was an illegal drug transaction in progress.
A bail revocation hearing is scheduled today in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Kimberly Berlinguette, 25, of 17 West St., who was arraigned Tuesday on two stalking charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917