Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man sentenced for robbing Market Basket
Eric Dubois, 32, pleaded guilty to a robbery charge as part of a negotiated plea deal with county prosecutors in Rockingham County Superior Court.
A judge ordered Dubois to undergo alcohol and drug treatment as part of his sentence.
He is also barred from having any contact with the female employee that he threatened at the Route 125 grocery store, a judge decided.
Dubois fled with roughly $163 in cash, and took off in a car that he later crashed on Route 125 in Rochester.
A Barrington police officer spotted Dubois' vehicle after the robbery. But Dubois fled from police until he crashed his car. He was arrested at the scene. Police recovered almost all the money — $158 — from the car.
He faces charges of reckless operation, reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer and driving after suspension in connection with the crash.
Police recovered evidence linking Dubois to the robbery, including a blue hooded sweatshirt he allegedly wore and a piece of an inspection report that was used to make the note.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 2
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483