Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man sentenced for robbing Market Basket
Eric Dubois, 32, pleaded guilty to a robbery charge as part of a negotiated plea deal with county prosecutors in Rockingham County Superior Court.
A judge ordered Dubois to undergo alcohol and drug treatment as part of his sentence.
He is also barred from having any contact with the female employee that he threatened at the Route 125 grocery store, a judge decided.
Dubois fled with roughly $163 in cash, and took off in a car that he later crashed on Route 125 in Rochester.
A Barrington police officer spotted Dubois' vehicle after the robbery. But Dubois fled from police until he crashed his car. He was arrested at the scene. Police recovered almost all the money — $158 — from the car.
He faces charges of reckless operation, reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer and driving after suspension in connection with the crash.
Police recovered evidence linking Dubois to the robbery, including a blue hooded sweatshirt he allegedly wore and a piece of an inspection report that was used to make the note.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483