Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police expect arrests after spate of Litchfield burglaries
“We are anticipating a couple of arrests in the near future,” Police Chief Joseph O’Brion said Tuesday. Although O’Brion did not identify the alleged burglars by name, he said the department is working with other law enforcement agencies from other communities — specifically Londonderry and Manchester — to determine whether these two individuals may be connected with other crimes in those areas.
The north end of Litchfield has experienced several burglaries in the past few weeks, prompting local police to issue a CodeRED notification alert about the crimes earlier this month.
O’Brion noted there are several local residents who own pistol permits, adding the burglars are “really putting themselves at risk” by forcing their way into homes that may be occupied during daylight hours.
O’Brion said more information about the two individuals believed to be responsible for the burglaries will be released upon their arrests in the next several days. The investigation is ongoing, he added.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 2
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424