Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police expect arrests after spate of Litchfield burglaries
“We are anticipating a couple of arrests in the near future,” Police Chief Joseph O’Brion said Tuesday. Although O’Brion did not identify the alleged burglars by name, he said the department is working with other law enforcement agencies from other communities — specifically Londonderry and Manchester — to determine whether these two individuals may be connected with other crimes in those areas.
The north end of Litchfield has experienced several burglaries in the past few weeks, prompting local police to issue a CodeRED notification alert about the crimes earlier this month.
O’Brion noted there are several local residents who own pistol permits, adding the burglars are “really putting themselves at risk” by forcing their way into homes that may be occupied during daylight hours.
O’Brion said more information about the two individuals believed to be responsible for the burglaries will be released upon their arrests in the next several days. The investigation is ongoing, he added.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 6
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
- Ayotte tours Dover camping gear firm - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424