Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police expect arrests after spate of Litchfield burglaries
“We are anticipating a couple of arrests in the near future,” Police Chief Joseph O’Brion said Tuesday. Although O’Brion did not identify the alleged burglars by name, he said the department is working with other law enforcement agencies from other communities — specifically Londonderry and Manchester — to determine whether these two individuals may be connected with other crimes in those areas.
The north end of Litchfield has experienced several burglaries in the past few weeks, prompting local police to issue a CodeRED notification alert about the crimes earlier this month.
O’Brion noted there are several local residents who own pistol permits, adding the burglars are “really putting themselves at risk” by forcing their way into homes that may be occupied during daylight hours.
O’Brion said more information about the two individuals believed to be responsible for the burglaries will be released upon their arrests in the next several days. The investigation is ongoing, he added.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 0
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 0
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 0
- Feds and state probe suspended county attorney's handling of funds - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424