Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police expect arrests after spate of Litchfield burglaries
“We are anticipating a couple of arrests in the near future,” Police Chief Joseph O’Brion said Tuesday. Although O’Brion did not identify the alleged burglars by name, he said the department is working with other law enforcement agencies from other communities — specifically Londonderry and Manchester — to determine whether these two individuals may be connected with other crimes in those areas.
The north end of Litchfield has experienced several burglaries in the past few weeks, prompting local police to issue a CodeRED notification alert about the crimes earlier this month.
O’Brion noted there are several local residents who own pistol permits, adding the burglars are “really putting themselves at risk” by forcing their way into homes that may be occupied during daylight hours.
O’Brion said more information about the two individuals believed to be responsible for the burglaries will be released upon their arrests in the next several days. The investigation is ongoing, he added.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483