Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police expect arrests after spate of Litchfield burglaries
“We are anticipating a couple of arrests in the near future,” Police Chief Joseph O’Brion said Tuesday. Although O’Brion did not identify the alleged burglars by name, he said the department is working with other law enforcement agencies from other communities — specifically Londonderry and Manchester — to determine whether these two individuals may be connected with other crimes in those areas.
The north end of Litchfield has experienced several burglaries in the past few weeks, prompting local police to issue a CodeRED notification alert about the crimes earlier this month.
O’Brion noted there are several local residents who own pistol permits, adding the burglars are “really putting themselves at risk” by forcing their way into homes that may be occupied during daylight hours.
O’Brion said more information about the two individuals believed to be responsible for the burglaries will be released upon their arrests in the next several days. The investigation is ongoing, he added.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483