Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester police investigate armed robbery of pedestrian
MANCHESTER – A man was robbed at gunpoint early Tuesday morning as he was walking home near Chestnut and Lowell streets.
Police said the 45-year-old man was crossing Chestnut Street about 12:45 a.m. when an older, black four-door Honda pulled up next to him. Two men got out and one of them pointed a handgun at him.
He gave them his wallet and a pack of cigarettes and they both got back into the Honda and drove away, heading south on Chestnut Street, the victim reported.
The victim described his assailants as Hispanic, one about 5-foot-9 and the other about 5-foot-6. Both were clean-shaven and wore dark clothing.
The Honda was black, but the paint was not shiny. Officers checked the area but did not find the car or the robbers.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
- Ex-Derry town administrator receives suspended sentence for lewdness - 0
- Manchester man arrested in stolen prescription case in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police search for fast-food restaurant robber - 0
- Couple under arrest in Bedford Dunkin' Donuts armed robbery; husband was Fugitive of the Week - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Find the hidden cash stashed downtown - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Burning questions about driverless cars - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats - 0
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 0
- Not every human gets elected, but that chicken certainly pecked away at the legal system - 0
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 0
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds - 0
- Scotland independence battle reaches fever pitch - 0
- Manchester's Davies 'Man of the Match' as Revs run win streak to five on Saturday - 0
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Brady, Patriots bounce back with big win
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Public be damned: Litchfield latest example
Hot spotlight put on NH domestic violence
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917