Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Vehicles stolen from street, outside diner
Police said a white Mini Cooper was discovered stolen at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday from the area near 246 Cranwell Drive. The owner reported a spare key was missing and may have been used in the theft, which apparently happened during the overnight hours.
The stolen Mini was found on Green Acres Drive, where a witness said its driver and a passenger got out of the car and were picked up by a GMC truck with a back seat.
Anyone with information is asked to call detectives at 668-8711.
Manchester police arrested at 25-year-old city man on charges he grabbed a paramedic’s tablet computer
A paramedic at Catholic Medical Center reported that a man grabbed a Samsung tablet computer from the hospital admissions desk and took off.
He was charged with theft, resisting arrest and assault on a police officer.
Nabbed on Beech Street
A man who residents of a Manchester apartment house said looked like he was trying to gain access through a third-story window was arrested Sunday night.
Kyle Mehlthorn, 20, of 136 Page St. Manchester was arrested and charged with prowling. Officers said Mehlhorn could give them no reason why he was on the third-floor porch and had no connection to the building.
A man who helped himself to the cash in the till at a Manchester bar is being sought by police.
Police said a bartender at TJ Sports Bar on Central Street took a food order from the man and went inside to place the order. While the bartender was away from the bar, the man opened the cash register and grabbed the cash.
Graffiti artist nabbed
One youngster was arrested and others are being sought after vandalizing a Buckley Circle building.
Officer Rob Megowen was patroling when he saw a group of teens running from the rear of United Refrigeration at 60 Buckley Circle, which showed evidence of fresh spray paint
Pulling gun alleged
A city woman had been charged after allegedly pulling out a BB pistol and pointing it at a group of people with whom she was having an argument.
As the dispute escalated, the woman pulled out a silver and black handgun and threatened to start shooting, leading members of the assemblage to dive for cover.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'