Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pelham plaza arrest is latest to result from police presence
In response to reports of increased drug and theft activity in the plaza parking lot, plainclothes officers have been keeping a close eye on the area, Lt. Brian McCarthy said.
According to McCarthy, Nachef was acting suspiciously in the parking lot. Detectives went over to talk to him and learned of the active warrant against him.
The car, a 1999 Audi A6, was held at the police station pending a search warrant. According to McCarthy, there may be further charges against Nachef.
Items stolen from the vehicles included small change, cash, wallets, electronics, and car keys, according to McCarthy. He urged residents to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity in the area and to keep their vehicles locked at all times.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 28
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 0
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: A.J. Pierzynski OK with Red Sox - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424