Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Pelham plaza arrest is latest to result from police presence
In response to reports of increased drug and theft activity in the plaza parking lot, plainclothes officers have been keeping a close eye on the area, Lt. Brian McCarthy said.
According to McCarthy, Nachef was acting suspiciously in the parking lot. Detectives went over to talk to him and learned of the active warrant against him.
The car, a 1999 Audi A6, was held at the police station pending a search warrant. According to McCarthy, there may be further charges against Nachef.
Items stolen from the vehicles included small change, cash, wallets, electronics, and car keys, according to McCarthy. He urged residents to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity in the area and to keep their vehicles locked at all times.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424