Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pelham plaza arrest is latest to result from police presence
In response to reports of increased drug and theft activity in the plaza parking lot, plainclothes officers have been keeping a close eye on the area, Lt. Brian McCarthy said.
According to McCarthy, Nachef was acting suspiciously in the parking lot. Detectives went over to talk to him and learned of the active warrant against him.
The car, a 1999 Audi A6, was held at the police station pending a search warrant. According to McCarthy, there may be further charges against Nachef.
Items stolen from the vehicles included small change, cash, wallets, electronics, and car keys, according to McCarthy. He urged residents to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity in the area and to keep their vehicles locked at all times.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 1
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 14
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424