Home » News » Politics » Election 2013
Officer top vote-getter in Manchester Ward 10
Barry said he was surprised at how often voters brought up public safety issues when he campaigned.
Greazzo said he recognizes that a series of well-publicized crimes in the city through the summer months — armed robberies, in particular — has voters uneasy.
“It’s not just police work, it’s also community service,” Barry said. “They like it when someone goes out and does community service work, too.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 10
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over