Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man running for office in Claremont allegedly made threats
John L. Kinton, 50, filed for office Wednesday.
In late August his sister, Linda A. Kelly of Grove Street, filed a domestic violence petition against him in the 5th Circuit-Family Division Court in Claremont.
He allegedly threatened physical violence to her and others in the house and that he would vandalize his sister’s car and have her put in jail for fraud.
The threats and outbursts allegedly took place allegedly over Aug. 28 and 29.
The petition was granted by Judge John J. Yazinski, citing abuse via criminal threatening as defined by state law. Kinton was served Sept. 11.
The order of protection prohibits Kinton from having contact with his sister for one year and prohibits him from coming within 100 yards of her during that time.
The filing period continues through next week. All City Council seats are up for election.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 5
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
- Ayotte tours Dover camping gear firm - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424