Home » News » Politics » Election 2013
Manchester mayoral candidate Arnold brings in the bucks
Patrick Arnold, Jr
Official Manchester primary election results► Click here to view complete official results from Manchester's Primary election on Tuesday.
The form was made publicly available on the day of the primary Tuesday, when Patrick won 41 percent of the vote. It was a better showing than many predicted for the 30-year-old, two-term alderman, who is challenging one of the state's best known political leaders.
"I'd say it shows we have strong grass-roots support. The vast majority are low-dollar contributions from a wide variety of individuals," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 2
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism