Home » News » Politics » Election 2013
Manchester mayoral candidate Arnold brings in the bucks
Patrick Arnold, Jr
Official Manchester primary election results► Click here to view complete official results from Manchester's Primary election on Tuesday.
The form was made publicly available on the day of the primary Tuesday, when Patrick won 41 percent of the vote. It was a better showing than many predicted for the 30-year-old, two-term alderman, who is challenging one of the state's best known political leaders.
"I'd say it shows we have strong grass-roots support. The vast majority are low-dollar contributions from a wide variety of individuals," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads