Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Raymond man says police pressured him to speak about son's injuries
"Not only does he want to interview him in the room, but in the room alone," Public Defender Larissa Kiers told Judge Kenneth McHugh on Friday in Rockingham County Superior Court.
"The statements that were made were (offered) voluntarily by the defendant," Crawford said.
Labell said the conversation with Moore remained friendly, and he left the room to let Moore write his statement. Labell testified that when he returned to the room, Moore "told me he may have sat on his son's ankle."
Public defenders are only seeking to have just Moore's verbal statements to police barred from being heard by a jury. Kiers repeatedly questioned Labell about why he chose not to record the interview.
McHugh said he will consider the arguments made on Friday before issuing his decision. Moore is scheduled to go on trial Oct. 28.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 5
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
- Ayotte tours Dover camping gear firm - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424