Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nashua man arrested on felony charges in gun incident
Colton Seymour, 24, of 28 H Hampshire Drive, was arrested just before midnight after officers found him hiding on his second floor apartment deck, according to police. He is charged with reckless conduct, two counts, and resisting arrest.
Police said they received reports at 10:40 p.m. Thursday that someone was firing a gun from Seymour's apartment building.
Officers discovered the damaged vehicles, each hit by a single bullet, and further investigation led them to Seymour's apartment, which they entered. Seymour was arrested after a brief struggle with officers, police said.
No one was inside the vehicles that were hit and no one was injured.
What's next:Seymour was detained on $7,500 cash bail pending arraignment Friday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax