Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Nashua man arrested on felony charges in gun incident
Colton Seymour, 24, of 28 H Hampshire Drive, was arrested just before midnight after officers found him hiding on his second floor apartment deck, according to police. He is charged with reckless conduct, two counts, and resisting arrest.
Police said they received reports at 10:40 p.m. Thursday that someone was firing a gun from Seymour's apartment building.
Officers discovered the damaged vehicles, each hit by a single bullet, and further investigation led them to Seymour's apartment, which they entered. Seymour was arrested after a brief struggle with officers, police said.
No one was inside the vehicles that were hit and no one was injured.
What's next:Seymour was detained on $7,500 cash bail pending arraignment Friday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces charge of simple assault against son’s mother - 0
- Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded - 0
- Bad drug label good for Rockingham - 0
- Nashua man charged in theft of sunglasses at Merrimack outlet - 0
- Nashua driver: No to plea deal in death of homeless man - 0
- Couple arrested in violent beating, kidnapping of woman - 2
- UPDATED: Bail set at $20,000 for Holiday Inn Express robbery suspect - 1
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Body of woman found under Claremont bridge - 0
- Woman sentenced to a year in jail for crash - 0
- New tech course open to students in Londonderry - 0
- Developer granted permit for wind tower in Alexandria - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Bedford, Concord deadlock - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Central shows title mettle - 0
- Dave D'onofrio Patriots Notebook: Don't expect Patriots to fix this - 0
- They're all about that bass fishing - 0
- Chamber guests told NH in urgent need of skilled workers - 0
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Planned Parenthood endorses Hassan
By the horn: Feds owe NH man an explanation
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917