Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester teen assaulted, robbed of iPhone
The teen told investigators he was walking north on Maple Street about 7:30 p.m., texting on his phone when a man approached and asked to use his phone.
When the teen hesitated, the man punched him in the face, took the phone and ran off with it.
The robber is described as a white man, 18 to 30 years old, 5-foot-9 to 6-feet tall, with a chubby build. He had short blond or brown hair, a short beard and possibly blue eyes. He was wearing tan cargo shorts and a black T-shirt.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- A Derry man pleads innocent to falsely claiming a master electrician license - 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen ejected in Candia rollover - 0
- Flooding closes PSU fields, local business - 0
- Havenstein announces for Republican nomination in governor's race - 11
- Tuition to go down 5 percent at community colleges - 0
- Colebrook almost became an island Tuesday night - 0
- UPDATE: Penacook woman injured in morning I-93 Londonderry crash - 0
- UPDATE: Supreme Court hears from both sides on education tax credits - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
School fights mascot battle
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917