Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester teen assaulted, robbed of iPhone
The teen told investigators he was walking north on Maple Street about 7:30 p.m., texting on his phone when a man approached and asked to use his phone.
When the teen hesitated, the man punched him in the face, took the phone and ran off with it.
The robber is described as a white man, 18 to 30 years old, 5-foot-9 to 6-feet tall, with a chubby build. He had short blond or brown hair, a short beard and possibly blue eyes. He was wearing tan cargo shorts and a black T-shirt.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 0
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 0
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 0
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
- Triangle Credit Union on Manchester's Candia Road hit by robber - 0
- Newington bank robber gets 22 years in federal prison - 0
- Laconia man arrested for marijuana sales - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: A.J. Pierzynski OK with Red Sox - 0
- Nashua aldermanic committee votes to help soup kitchen - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Deerfield town official resigns - 0
- Manchester aldermen OK three new fire trucks for $1.3 Million - 1
- DOT chief details highway funding worries; Senate president opposes gas tax hike - 2
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown cites NH as example of Obamacare 'trainwreck,' will keynote NHGOP event
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424