Home » News » Public Safety
Bodies found in Hampton river
Police responded to the river in the area of the Hampton River Boat Club after receiving a call at 10:47 a.m. from a person who reported seeing a body floating in the river.
Police recovered the second body with help from New Hampshire Marine Patrol.
Sullivan said the two bodies are being treated as "untimely deaths" until the results of autopsies are available.
Sullivan said police aren't sure how long the bodies were in the water.
Sullivan added there is nothing to indicate that there may be other bodies in the water.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072