NHIAA Girls' Soccer: Bedford girls pull away from Memorial
Play was mostly on the Memorial end as the Crusaders had trouble keeping up with Bedford's speed and playmaking ability.
Memorial coach Joe Romo acknowledged that he kept extra defenders back to help out his goaltender.
Bedford coach Michelle Winning said the Crusaders made things difficult throughout the game.
Bedford had numerous chances in the first half but could only convert one.
Finally, with 18:10 remaining in the first half, Celli centered a pass to freshman forward Seana Gosselin, who scored to make it 1-0.
In the second half, Bedford began to pull away.
Winner said Bedford's Bogursky, normally a defender, went on the attack when the opportunity presented itself.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Girls' Basketball: Title defenders are also contenders - 0
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- H.S. Football: Knight leads South past North - 0
- H.S. Football: Trinity, with all the trimmings, runs past Central - 3
- Unchained following 34 years, Thursday's Turkey Bowl is Paul Boucher's last game - 1
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Motivation aplenty for Central and Trinity in Manchester's annual Turkey Bowl - 3
- Martinez, Rodriguez lift Salem past Lawrence - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: On any given Thursday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings