Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Five people face drug charges in I-495 bust
According to a news release, the arrests came after a state trooper patrolling the highway observed a vehicle in the far-right travel lane commit several moving violations and then stop in the breakdown lane.
Police said they discovered 2,000 Oxycodone pills and two dozen methadone pills in a "hidden compartment" inside the vehicle.
Manuel Barroso, 31, of Nashua; Jose Rosario, 23, of Manchester; Raul Fontana, 22, of Lawrence; and Julio Herrera, 26, of New York City, were charged with drug trafficking, possession with intent to distribute and conspiracy to violate drug laws.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Know the Law: Know your rights when dealing with debt collectors - 0
- Ask SCORE: Getting help with routine chores allows owners to focus on critical issues - 0
- Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects - 0
- Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate - 0
- Firefly dress could set the world on fire - 0
- As school year starts, talk of new testing begins in Manchester - 0
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917