Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Five people face drug charges in I-495 bust
According to a news release, the arrests came after a state trooper patrolling the highway observed a vehicle in the far-right travel lane commit several moving violations and then stop in the breakdown lane.
Police said they discovered 2,000 Oxycodone pills and two dozen methadone pills in a "hidden compartment" inside the vehicle.
Manuel Barroso, 31, of Nashua; Jose Rosario, 23, of Manchester; Raul Fontana, 22, of Lawrence; and Julio Herrera, 26, of New York City, were charged with drug trafficking, possession with intent to distribute and conspiracy to violate drug laws.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 1
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 2
- Salem Planning Board approves hookah lounge for Main Street - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917