Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Vermont teen arrested after search of car yields 'vegetative matter'
Derek Stone of Georgia, Vt., was arrested for possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute. After he consented to a search of his vehicle, police found the vegetative matter, believed to be marijuana, a digital scale and another substance that appeared to be hashish, according to a press release from state police.
Police said Stone refused the services of a bail commissioner and was taken to Merrimack County House of Corrections. He will be arraigned in 6th Circuit Court, Concord district, on Monday.
Police said Stone and his two passengers seemed “overly nervous” when stopped for a traffic violation shortly after 4 p.m. on the highway, prompting the trooper to ask to search the vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 4
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Total Votes: 917