Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Vermont teen arrested after search of car yields 'vegetative matter'
Derek Stone of Georgia, Vt., was arrested for possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute. After he consented to a search of his vehicle, police found the vegetative matter, believed to be marijuana, a digital scale and another substance that appeared to be hashish, according to a press release from state police.
Police said Stone refused the services of a bail commissioner and was taken to Merrimack County House of Corrections. He will be arraigned in 6th Circuit Court, Concord district, on Monday.
Police said Stone and his two passengers seemed “overly nervous” when stopped for a traffic violation shortly after 4 p.m. on the highway, prompting the trooper to ask to search the vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424