Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police arrest three after Manchester motel melee, robbery
Police said a Chester couple was returning to their fourth-floor room at the Manchester Econolodge at about 3:45 a.m. when they were approached by two women, police said.
As the women and guests tussled in the hallway, a group of men came down the corridor toward the group and pushed their way into the couple’s room. One of the men, described as a heavy-set Hispanic, wielded a knife during the confrontation.
Burton also faces a cocaine charge as the result of a search after his arrest. Police said the youth matched the description of the person who took the money from the hotel room. The suspect who wielded the knife during the robbery remains at large. Police have asked that anyone with information about the incident call Manchester Police at 668-8711 or the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'