Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police arrest three after Manchester motel melee, robbery
Police said a Chester couple was returning to their fourth-floor room at the Manchester Econolodge at about 3:45 a.m. when they were approached by two women, police said.
As the women and guests tussled in the hallway, a group of men came down the corridor toward the group and pushed their way into the couple’s room. One of the men, described as a heavy-set Hispanic, wielded a knife during the confrontation.
Burton also faces a cocaine charge as the result of a search after his arrest. Police said the youth matched the description of the person who took the money from the hotel room. The suspect who wielded the knife during the robbery remains at large. Police have asked that anyone with information about the incident call Manchester Police at 668-8711 or the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917