Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Mass. man arraigned for attempted kidnapping outside of North Hampton grocery store
The woman had been retrieving items from her vehicle while parked in front of Shaw’s Supermarket when Larochelle approached with a box-cutter styled knife, the affidavit says.
Larochelle then climbed into the woman’s car through the driver’s side door and sat in the passenger’s side, but the woman refused to get in. He climbed back into the driver’s seat and tried to start the woman’s car but may have had trouble with a standard shift, according to court documents.
Larochelle ran from the vehicle and into woods across the street, according to police.
Police from area departments cordoned off a wooded area near the Shaw’s Supermarket on Lafayette Road until Larochelle was found in woods near Fern Road.
The victim later identified Larochelle by his booking room photo, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH fugitive sought for a year found in Detroit - 0
- Former AG hired to investigate UNH's actions over alleged locker-room photography - 0
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- UNH hires former Attorney General Delaney to investigate reporting delays on athletic improprieties - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917