Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Mass. man arraigned for attempted kidnapping outside of North Hampton grocery store
The woman had been retrieving items from her vehicle while parked in front of Shaw’s Supermarket when Larochelle approached with a box-cutter styled knife, the affidavit says.
Larochelle then climbed into the woman’s car through the driver’s side door and sat in the passenger’s side, but the woman refused to get in. He climbed back into the driver’s seat and tried to start the woman’s car but may have had trouble with a standard shift, according to court documents.
Larochelle ran from the vehicle and into woods across the street, according to police.
Police from area departments cordoned off a wooded area near the Shaw’s Supermarket on Lafayette Road until Larochelle was found in woods near Fern Road.
The victim later identified Larochelle by his booking room photo, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917