Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua man arrested after fatal crash in Walpole
Multiple people were injured in the crash that occurred at 2 p.m. on Sunday.
A northbound Subaru Forester, driven by Mathew Flynn, 25, of Nashua, was traveling just north of Blackjack Crossing Road when it crossed into the southbound lane and collided with a southbound Toyota RAV-4, driven by Marguerite Lucas, 64, of Springfield, Vt.
Flynn was flown by helicopter to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon and Lucas was taken by ambulance to Springfield Hospital in Springfield, Vt.
A passenger in Flynn’s vehicle, Gerard Flynn, 21, of Nashua, also was injured and flown by helicopter to UMASS Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts.
A second passenger in Flynn's vehicle died as a result of injuries sustained during the collision. State police said the identity is not being released at this time pending positive identification by the New Hampshire Medical Examiner’s Office.
Impairment was a factor in this collision, State Police said Monday.
As a result of the investigation, Flynn was arrested at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and charged with negligent homicide.
Troop C was assisted by Walpole police and fire departments, as well as the State Police Technical Accident Reconstruction Unit.
Anyone with information regarding the collision can contact Sgt. Daniel R. Brow or Trooper John E. Lucero at 603-358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 2
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424