Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Accused payroll thief could also face civil charges
Reams said Ann Marie Nelson, 55, of Chester, remains the focus of their investigation into her husband being overpaid roughly $12,000 while he was employed as a correctional officer at the Rockingham County jail.
A far-reaching audit now underway by county officials and investigators will ultimately determine if Nelson’s alleged theft stretched back further, Reams said.
Reams declined to say whether Keith Nelson will be charged in the case.
Reams said on Thursday that he expects the criminal probe that is delving into county accounting records to last about a month.
Nelson is facing a pair of Class A felonies, each punishable by up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison. She is scheduled for arraignment on Sept. 26 in Rockingham County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424