NH’s Youth Waterfowl Hunting Weekend is Sept. 28 and 29
CONCORD — New Hampshire’s 2013 Youth Waterfowl Hunting Weekend will be held statewide on Sept. 28 and 29, according to the state Fish and Game Department.
Fish and Game said that to participate youths must be age 15 or younger and must be accompanied by a properly licensed adult, age 18 or older.
Fish and Game said the adult may not hunt and the youth does not need a hunting license or a duck stamp.
All regular season waterfowl regulations, including shooting hours and use of non-toxic shot, apply during the weekend, Fish and Game said. Specific seasons and bag limits for various waterfowl can be found on the Fish and Game website: huntnh.com.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.