NH’s Youth Waterfowl Hunting Weekend is Sept. 28 and 29
Fish and Game said that to participate youths must be age 15 or younger and must be accompanied by a properly licensed adult, age 18 or older.
All regular season waterfowl regulations, including shooting hours and use of non-toxic shot, apply during the weekend, Fish and Game said. Specific seasons and bag limits for various waterfowl can be found on the Fish and Game website: huntnh.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Seminar series offers guidance for new business owners - 0
- Salem Farmers Market organizers planning for big turnout - 0
- Paralympians to make unassisted wheelchair ascent Sunday of Mount Washington Auto Road - 0
- Officials say Derry road project won't affect Frost Farm - 0
- Rare dog returns home after missing for more than a week - 0
- Milford Rotary spearheads water, sanitation project to help Honduran families - 0
- Vintage Racing event in Loudon - 0
- League of NH Craftsmen's Fair to feature more than 200 craft booths - 0
- Pittsfield Rotary Hot Air Balloon Rally to lift off - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette, William Christie, Alan Cronheim and Benjamin Siracusa Hillman: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents
Race matters: A cautionary tale at UNH
John Stossel: Healthy profits?
Fired managers sue Market Basket