Timberlane to get new scoreboard
Last week, the regional School Board approved spending $1,400 to complete the installation of the scoreboard.
“We are hoping to get a game or two in for the fall and it will certainly be there for the spring sports,” he said.
Because of EEE and West Nile virus found in mosquitoes in surrounding towns, the Brentwood company will be conducting the spraying to control adult mosquitoes from 5 to 9 p.m. at Timberlane middle and high schools, the Pollard Elementary School, Smith Field, the Vic Geary Senior Center and the PARC recreation field.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice