Timberlane to get new scoreboard
Last week, the regional School Board approved spending $1,400 to complete the installation of the scoreboard.
“We are hoping to get a game or two in for the fall and it will certainly be there for the spring sports,” he said.
Because of EEE and West Nile virus found in mosquitoes in surrounding towns, the Brentwood company will be conducting the spraying to control adult mosquitoes from 5 to 9 p.m. at Timberlane middle and high schools, the Pollard Elementary School, Smith Field, the Vic Geary Senior Center and the PARC recreation field.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
A new era for Nashua's police force
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten