Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police release sketch of man sought in Wilton abduction attempt
On Sept. 7, a man driving a maroon pickup truck reportedly attempted to abduct a child playing in her driveway on Potter Road. The child was able to escape, said Police Chief Brent Hautanen, and her parents reported the incident to police.
Most of the tips received concern the maroon pickup truck. In some cases, police have been able to track down the trucks seen in the local area and rule out the ones that don't match with the case.
In the meantime, residents of the rural neighborhood are nervous in the wake of the abduction attempt and gathered in an impromptu meeting on Sept. 18 to discuss the situation. Hautanen said he attended the meeting at the Pine Hill Waldorf School to share the information he had about the case.
Police have also been keeping the public aware of updates in the case through the department's Facebook page.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Copper stolen from old Salem school
Two in Keene robbed at home
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424