Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police release sketch of man sought in Wilton abduction attempt
On Sept. 7, a man driving a maroon pickup truck reportedly attempted to abduct a child playing in her driveway on Potter Road. The child was able to escape, said Police Chief Brent Hautanen, and her parents reported the incident to police.
Most of the tips received concern the maroon pickup truck. In some cases, police have been able to track down the trucks seen in the local area and rule out the ones that don't match with the case.
In the meantime, residents of the rural neighborhood are nervous in the wake of the abduction attempt and gathered in an impromptu meeting on Sept. 18 to discuss the situation. Hautanen said he attended the meeting at the Pine Hill Waldorf School to share the information he had about the case.
Police have also been keeping the public aware of updates in the case through the department's Facebook page.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483