Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police release sketch of man sought in Wilton abduction attempt
On Sept. 7, a man driving a maroon pickup truck reportedly attempted to abduct a child playing in her driveway on Potter Road. The child was able to escape, said Police Chief Brent Hautanen, and her parents reported the incident to police.
Most of the tips received concern the maroon pickup truck. In some cases, police have been able to track down the trucks seen in the local area and rule out the ones that don't match with the case.
In the meantime, residents of the rural neighborhood are nervous in the wake of the abduction attempt and gathered in an impromptu meeting on Sept. 18 to discuss the situation. Hautanen said he attended the meeting at the Pine Hill Waldorf School to share the information he had about the case.
Police have also been keeping the public aware of updates in the case through the department's Facebook page.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424