Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police release sketch of man sought in Wilton abduction attempt
On Sept. 7, a man driving a maroon pickup truck reportedly attempted to abduct a child playing in her driveway on Potter Road. The child was able to escape, said Police Chief Brent Hautanen, and her parents reported the incident to police.
Most of the tips received concern the maroon pickup truck. In some cases, police have been able to track down the trucks seen in the local area and rule out the ones that don't match with the case.
In the meantime, residents of the rural neighborhood are nervous in the wake of the abduction attempt and gathered in an impromptu meeting on Sept. 18 to discuss the situation. Hautanen said he attended the meeting at the Pine Hill Waldorf School to share the information he had about the case.
Police have also been keeping the public aware of updates in the case through the department's Facebook page.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Retail sales up but stocks drop - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424