Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
NH's ‘Remorseful Robber’ gets life sentence in Mass. murder
Piantedosi repeatedly stabbed his girlfriend, Kristen Pulisciano, 38, at their Burlington, Mass., home on the night of May 3, 2012, as their 15-year-old daughter’s friend watched via an iPad video chat.
“I want to get this over with. This has ruined my life,” he told the paper.
“That was my first rodeo and I had a short career. Professional thieves don’t return their loot,” he said.
Piantedosi also said that he had some financial problems while he was in between jobs after being laid off.
During the murder investigation, authorities discovered that the victim’s daughter was in the middle of a video chat with her friend in her iPad in the moments before the killing.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917